Paya Lebar square, the unique commercial property offering 10 storey premium graded office tower situated above the three storey retail podium. There are nearly about 556 office units which make up the entire floor. The three storey retail podiums comprise of a bank, food court, dinner, shopping, supermarket, beverages and much more.
The office block is named as prime strata which is located in a well developed area. This rarely available space has been in great demand and is available at lower rate of interest. Paya Lebar Square is an attractive option both for investors as well as for buyers alike.
The proposed commercial developmental space is designed by the award winning architectural designers, i.e. DP architects. This is the perfect place to take your business into higher levels.
Probably, Paya Lebar square is the best located plots located under the Urban Redevelopment authority Master Plan. It is expected to grow into an entertainment as well as a commercial hub, which will blossom in the upcoming years.
Other reasons which make Paya Lebar square a highly attractive option for investors –
- The strong occupier demand.
- High liquidity
- The office space is available at lower rate of interest
- Non exposure to the inconsistency of the office space rental cycle.
- Attractive financial packages are available to the investors.
- There are no restrictions on the foreign ownership.
- With concern to residential properties, the bank loans for the commercial properties are not at all subjected to lower loan value even for the buyers having existing housing loans.
- The government imposes sellers stamp duty, i.e. SSD on the residential properties which are obtained within 4 years of procurement, but this imposition is not applicable for commercial properties.
- The capital gain is not subjected to tax regulations by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
Go green environment
The commercial area is designed in order to qualify for the BCA Green Mark Gold Plus. In this regard, a Green Mark Gold Plus indicates the reduction of environmental hazards which may arise due to building construction and enhance the indoor air quality for a beautiful and healthy working environment.
The 10 storey premium graded office tower as well as the 3 storey retail podium are counterparts to each other. The resulting synergy assures for quality work life. There is enough of space for natural light for a bright working space which streams from the floor through ceiling windows with which some of the selected units can enjoy the panoramic view of the city. The selected units in the office tower are equipped with the regular water supply and also waste discharge facility. All the units in the storey are provided with raised flooring, sprinkler system and false ceiling.
Conclusively, Paya Lebar square is a worthy place for investment.